Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well how about that!

Right on. My last post about Simmons Records made it to the front page of their website, http://www.simmonsrecords.com/.

Mr. Simmons, it's quite alright that you don't know me, or my accomplishments, and you certainly don't need my advice, but hey, at least you didn't have to pay for it. : )

I do, sincerely, wish you all the luck in the world in your endeavour and do, in fact, admire the empire you've created.

I stand by my assessment of the music industry though. Change is inevitable and those that don't roll with it will be left behind. Now is the time to be on the bleeding edge of innovation and not relying on the "tried and true". When we stop looking forward with an eye to make new paths, we get tangled up in the weeds where we stopped to nap.

No comments: