Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Time for Growth

A time for growth. Yep, personal, financial, and business. Now that I've got a grasp of what's held me back over the years and I've taken a good hard look at where it is that I want to go, I've decided that it's time to jump feet first into the mix.

It's a really good feeling when you finally realize just how good you are a what you do. Conceited? Not a bit. I fully understand that I'm still very much a student of my Art and have so much that I can learn, and so many great Artists that I can learn from. I don't take anything for granted. It never hurts to have a healthy sense of accomplishment in what you're capable of though.

I'm finally in a head space where I feel like I can move forward in my career and with my business. I know what I want and I'm making up for lost time in figuring out how to get it. I mean, come on, we're never too old to stop learning, right? We're never far enough ahead of the game to take a break and let the rest of our industry catch up. I'm finally starting to grasp the concept of working smarter instead of working harder.

It is time for growth. It's time to be what it is that I've always wanted to be. It is time to realize that I'm capable of it and I'm deserving of it. It's never too late to start growing.

No comments: