Monday, July 19, 2010

You Can't Do It All

Okay, so maybe that's a misstatement. Some of us CAN do it "ALL", but not all a the same time.

The past few weeks have shown me that, despite my strong desire to do so, I can't focus on all of my ideas at one time. I'm a multi-tasking MOFO these days, but there still gets to be a level that I reach where things start to suffer. So, I'm just saying that sometimes it has to be okay to back burner something for a bit. Don't have to totally give it up, but prioritization needs to rule, right?

We've got a lot going on here at Serious Vanity these days, and it's certainly a full time job. So, some of my side projects and hobbies have suffered a bit and I think that I'm just going to have to be okay with that. At least for the time being. Why? Cause I want to succeed with what I'm doing here. I want to turn Serious Vanity into the business I know it can, and should, be.

Focus is the key and I'm there.

Now, on a side note, this is our 14th Birthday this week! Yep, Serious Vanity Music has been around for 14 years. If you're not following our FB or Twitter pages, I'll link them below. We're doing a 14 day Birthday Bash sale. Keep an eye out for our deal of the day. It should be coming to you shortly!

Facebook:
Serious Vanity Music
Serious Vanity Records

Twitter:
Serious Vanity Music
Serious Vanity Records

No comments: